| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sidi Ifni in April is somewhat warm at 18.5 °C (65.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15 °C (59 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in April is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in April is droughty with occasional rain. A feeble 14mm (0.6in) of fluid precipitates during an average of 5 days.
- The blue above Sidi Ifni is slightly sunny with on average a welcome 7:40 of beaming sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:25 long and the longest day is 13:14 long with an average length of 12:50.
- There are approximately 5:02 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 60.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 39.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sidi Ifni April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Sidi Ifni, Morocco
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Sidi Ifni:
- Kenitra, Morocco - 644.8 kms (400.7 miles) NNE
- Rabat, Morocco - 612.9 kms (380.8 miles) NNE
- Meknes, Morocco - 668.3 kms (415.3 miles) NE
- Casablanca, Morocco - 524.4 kms (325.9 miles) NNE
- Ifrane, Morocco - 661.5 kms (411 miles) NE
- Midelt, Morocco - 636.8 kms (395.7 miles) NE
- Safi, Morocco - 336.8 kms (209.3 miles) NNE
- Marrakech, Morocco - 324.1 kms (201.4 miles) NE
- Essaouira, Morocco - 242.1 kms (150.5 miles) N
- Ouarzazate, Morocco - 360.5 kms (224 miles) ENE
- Agadir, Morocco - 127.7 kms (79.4 miles) NNE
- Tindouf, Algeria - 275.4 kms (171.1 miles) SE